Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum can be swapped for other tokens via the Uniswap exchange. A wallet must be connected to Uniswap through Uniswap in order to use it. There are several types of wallets you can connect to the Uniswap exchange, such as “Trust Wallet”, “MetaMask” “WalletConnect” and many more.
How To Connect Trust Wallet To Uniswap Exchange?
To connect the Trust wallet to the Uniswap, you need to follow some simple steps that would help you to connect.
The best way to start is to keep Ethereum on Trust Wallet, but if you do not, you should purchase Ethereum on Binance after which you can transfer it to your Ethereum account on Trust Wallet. In the past, trust wallet would allow you to access the DApp website, but due to regulatory concerns and App Store requirements, the DApp browser has been removed.
If you want to connect your trust wallet to the Uniswap so, you have to open the wallet through your mobile or desktop. Then connect your “Trust wallet” to “Uniswap wallet”. Once you connected the wallet then you would be easily able to transact your crypto.
But, we will discuss in detail, what would actually help you to connect your wallet.
Uniswap Customer Service (+1 855-542-2197) is the number to call if you face any other kind of Uniswap technical problem, or if you encounter problems while using this exchange or trading in it.
Steps To Connect The Wallet To Uniswap
- Your first step is open the “Uniswap wallet” to “Wallet connect”
- Then open the chrome browser
- Once you open the browser visit the “Uniswap” website
- On the Uniswap website, you’ll see a page “connect wallet button”
- Once you visit the “connect wallet page” tap on this button.
- After you’ve tapped on “Trust wallet” or “Connect to a Uniswap wallet”, a navigation drawer will open.
- On the navigation drawer, you’ll be able to connect to three different wallets.
- The wallets include “WalletConnect”, “Open in Coinbase Wallet”, and “Fortmatic”.
- You might have noticed that there isn’t a “Trust Wallet” option.
- Hence, you need to use WalletConnect to connect Trust Wallet to Uniswap.
- Tap on “WalletConnect” to open WalletConnect.
Connect Trust wallet
- Tapped on “WalletConnect”, a pop-up will open.
- As soon as you click on that, you’ll be presented with a list of wallets to choose from, such as “Rainbow“, “Trust“, “Argent“, etc.
- You can connect to Trust Wallet by tapping “Trust” in Uniswap and a QR code will appear on your desktop browser if using Uniswap on a desktop browser.
- The QR code scanner on Trust Wallet can be used to scan the QR code.
- In Trust Wallet, the WalletConnect feature is found under Settings > WalletConnect.
Connect Uniswap wallet
- Clicking on ‘Open‘ will display the Trust Wallet
- Once the Uniswap Portal is linked to Trust Wallet, we will proceed to the next procedure.
- Press the “connect button” to link the Uniswap wallet
- In case you don’t find connect button, then don’t worry you can reload the page, and then you would be able to see the connect button.
- Return to Uniswap on the mobile web browser after tapping “Connect”.
- In the event that the connection was successful, you will see an address for your Trust Wallet at the bottom of the screen.
- In the “Connect to a wallet” box, enter your Trust Wallet address. The “Connect to a wallet” option will be displayed if the connection isn’t completed.
- As soon as Uniswap is connected to Trust Wallet, individuals will be able to exchange tokens.
Following these three easy steps will let you connect Trust wallet to Uniswap. Connect your wallet carefully by following the steps carefully, so you don’t encounter any problems. The instructions would not be useful if you didn’t follow them carefully. That is why be careful while doing all these things. In case, you’re not able to connect the wallet then, you can contact our crypto customer support and they’ll definitely help you to solve your query.